Youth Programs: Youth Award, Yearbooks & Youth Photo Contest Due January 5
Published Date: Nov 29, 2022
Entries for the 2022 ASHBA Youth Award, Youth Club Yearbooks, and Youth Photo Contest are due January 5th. More details on each award can be found below.
ASHBA Youth Award
The ASHBA Youth Award is a High Point Award, which recognizes youth members who have demonstrated a commitment to ASHBA Youth Programs through participation and achievement in activities that promote the American Saddlebred.
How It Works
ASHBA Youth Clubs Yearbook
The purpose of this award is to honor ASHA Youth Clubs with well-rounded programs, as depicted in a yearbook. The yearbooks will be judged on layout, neatness, the imagination of presentation, and general impression. Yearbooks are due to the ASHBA Office no later than January 5, 2023.
ASHBA Youth Photo Contest
- All entrants must be ASHBA junior members and submitted by January 5.
- Photographs must be the entrant’s own work and must be taken by the youth member, not an adult.
- All photographs must be of a living American Saddlebred or Half Saddlebred horse.
- Entries will become the property of ASHBA and may be reproduced in any manner by ASHA for publication, promotion, display, or distribution.
- You may submit as many photos as you like; however, a separate entry must be included for each photo. Only one entry per contestant will be awarded a prize.
- Photos will be judged on creativity, originality, and quality of photography.
- No entry fee.
- Two age divisions, 13 & under and 14-20.
- Photo may include individuals as well as other props. If photo includes a person(s), that person(s) must give written consent and sign a waiver on entry form.