Saddlebred Rescue Replaces 2020 WCHS Louisville Brunch with Virtual Event
Published Date: Aug 04, 2020
** Saddlebred Rescue has released an open letter with an update on its annual Brunch and Auction. **
The rescue has just launched its 2020 Virtual Event Website. Click Here to go to Website. This year, we have replaced our annual Louisville Brunch and Auction with this event in its place.
Through the link, you will find:
- Description of Schedule of Events (Aug 25 through Aug 27th), including special entertainment.
- Instructions about how to make a donation to our Live and Silent auctions. The Live Auction items will be advertised online and will only be live bid on Thursday via Zoom with David "Tuffy" Owens. The silent auction will be live as of August 15 and will wrap up on Aug. 27. So register early (before the Aug. 15). You can make a difference to keep our program alive going forward.
- Our overall fundraising goal is $100,000 as is has been in recent years. We have gotten close previously but this is the year we need to make it happen. Donations can also be made on the website or you can make a pledge and send us a check to SBR 6 Meadow Cliff Lane Hardwick, NJ 07825.
- To register on the website, go to tickets and it is simple. To register for all events you just have to purchase a Household ticket for a reduced price. With that you will be given the Zoom login instructions for all events. There is also a special limited ticket if you want to be on a list to be chosen by the magician to be in one of his acts. If you have any questions please email us at
- Also look on the website, as we will be posting on the homepage select videos you can access for our new Live with Saddlebred Rescue series.
Thank you for your support and we will see you later this month.
Nealia, Saddlebred Rescue Inc.
-- via Saddlebred Rescue