Last Call to Register as 2020 WCHS First Timer
Published Date: Aug 04, 2020
First time exhibitors and trainers will be recognized during the 2020 World's Championship Horse Show. We understand this year will be different, but are excited to still finds ways to help commemorate this momentous moment in your Saddlebred story!
Sign up HERE by August 7 @ 5pm ET
The Kentucky State Fair World’s Championship Horse Show, along with the American Saddlebred Horse Association (ASHA) is pleased to present the First Time Exhibitor and Trainer recognition again for 2020. The ASHA First Time Exhibitor and Trainer presentation was created in 2012 as a way to honor and recognize those making their first trip to the green shavings in Louisville.
First timers also don’t miss out on your chance to be featured The ASHA, whose mission centers on promoting the American Saddlebred, is excited to have our first-time competitors share their passion about the breed.
We would love to hear your unique Saddlebred Stories and learn about the paths that brought you here, to Freedom Hall. If you are interested in participating please see the questions below and submit your responses and either a
1) A favorite photo or two of you and your American Saddlebred
2) A video response of yourself answering the questions with or without your American Saddlebred partner!
WCHS First Time Exhibitor &/or Trainer Questions
- What are you most excited about having the opportunity to show on the green shavings?
- What does being an equestrian mean to you?
- How did you start your involvement with the American Saddlebred breed?
- What do you love most about your American Saddlebred?
You can email the responses, pictures &/or video to firstname.lastname@example.org, and contact her at 859-259-3887 with any questions. Please submit your responses by August 10th! We look forward to hearing your love for the American Saddlebred and learn more about how you have gotten to this exciting time in your #asbdreams journey!