PARTNERS FOR THE RIDE
- Youth Club Programs
- Youth Activities
- Charter Clubs
ASHBA Youth Photo Contest
ASHBA seeks to recognize the artistic side of our junior members through our annual ASHBA Youth Photo Contest. Photographs of a living American Saddlebred horse are to be taken by an ASHBA junior member. (Sorry, no model horses!) You may submit as many photographs as you like, and awards are given in two age divisions, 13 & under and 14-20. So, ready, get set, shoot! Send in your photo before November 30. Contact Samantha Geller for your entry form by e-mailing email@example.com.
ASHA Youth Photo Contest Rules
- All entrants must be ASHBA junior members age 20 years or under by November 30.
- Photographs must be the entrant’s own work and must be taken by the youth member, not an adult.
- All photographs must be of a living American Saddlebred horse.
- Entries will not be returned. They will become the property of ASHBA and may be reproduced in any manner by ASHA for publication, promotion, display, or distribution.
- All digital images should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line: Photo Contest Entry.
- You may submit as many photos as you like; however, a separate entry form must be included for each photo. Only one entry per contestant will be awarded a prize.
- Photos will be judged on creativity, originality, and quality of photography. Judging will take place at ASHBA, and winners will be notified no later than December 31.
- No entry fee.
- Two age divisions, 13 & under and 14-20.
- Photo may include individuals as well as other props. If photo includes a person(s), that person(s) must give written consent and sign waiver on entry form.