For Immediate Release
Friday, January 20, 2012
Contact: Brice Carr
Marketing & Communications Manager
2012 ASHA Annual Convention to Include Round Table Discussions
Lexington, Kentucky - The 2012 American Saddlebred Horse Association (ASHA) Annual Convention and Youth Conference, set to take place beginning Thursday, February 16, through Saturday, February 18, at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa in Lexington, Kentucky, will feature several Round Table Discussions.
Beginning on Friday during the week of the Convention, attendees are invited to attend and participate in several Round Table discussions, covering a variety of topics concerning the Saddlebred industry. Notable Saddlebred personalities and subject matter experts will be on hand to facilitate discussions and answer questions on a variety of topics.
Discussion topics currently scheduled are as follows:
Friday, February 17 (1:30 PM - 3:30 PM)
- Your Guide to Stress-Free Registry Transactions
- ASHA Prize Money Programs
- Marketing with Technology
- Ups and Downs: Starting and Sustaining Riding Programs
Saturday, February 18 (8:30 AM - 10 AM)
- Everything You Want to Know About Bits
- An Athlete is an Athlete: Marketing Saddlebreds to the Sport Horse Community
- Smart Breeding: Knowledge for Your Bottom Line
For more information about the 2012 ASHA Annual Convention and Youth Conference, including the schedule of events, adult and youth registration forms, ASHA Board Candidate bios, vendor exhibit application, sponsorship opportunities, and how to make hotel reservations at the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa, visit the Annual Convention and Youth Conference page of the ASHA website, here.
- You can change the year drop-down box to bring up press releases from that year
- You can type in text in the search box to find a phrase that shows up in a press release title or body text. The text search will only be applied to the current year selection.
- If you have any comments or problems please contact our webmaster